- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups dairy eggnog
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 can (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Stir into pancake mix; mix just until moistened. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve hot with whole berry cranberry sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More