- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups eggnog
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for griddle
- Heat griddle on medium high. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Add eggs, eggnog, and 4 tablespoons butter; whisk to combine. Batter should have small to medium lumps.
- Brush a little melted butter on the griddle. Pour the pancake batter by ¼ cups onto the griddle, keeping the pools of batter 2 inches apart. When pancakes have bubbles on top and are slightly dry around edges, about 2 1/2 minutes, flip over. Cook until golden on bottom, about 1 minute.
NotesI had some eggnog to use up and look what came of it! Look up the Cranberry Syrup to pour on top and enjoy these for your holiday brunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More