- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan, gradually stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Blend a small amount into egg yolk and return to pan; mix well.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and vanilla.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Store in fridge and serve with cake.
- 16-20 servings.
- Note: you can add rum extract for extra flavor.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More