- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- One 22 oz. bag Ore-Ida frozen Waffle Cut Fries. Keep a bag in your freezer for emergencies!
- 6 - 8 large eggs
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Salsa, olives, hot peppers and other toppings
- Cook waffle fries in the oven according to package directions.
- Beat eggs.
- Find, plug in, and warm up the electric griddle.
- Remove cooked potatoes from oven and spread on preheated electric griddle. Try to keep it to one layer.
- Gently pour eggs over potatoes. Allow to set. Turn and cook until done all the way through.
- Top with cheese - lots ! - and allow to melt.
- Serve with salsa, taco sauce, olives, peppers and other favorite toppings.
- Reheats well in the microwave. Leftovers good for breakfast.
NotesAn EASY delicious dinner. Yes, I know it means "Egg Eggs" but that's what my son called it when he was little so that's what we call it!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Growers' Giveback Potluck
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More