- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- One 22 oz. bag Ore-Ida frozen Waffle Cut Fries. Keep a bag in your freezer for emergencies!
- 6 - 8 large eggs
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Salsa, olives, hot peppers and other toppings
- Cook waffle fries in the oven according to package directions.
- Beat eggs.
- Find, plug in, and warm up the electric griddle.
- Remove cooked potatoes from oven and spread on preheated electric griddle. Try to keep it to one layer.
- Gently pour eggs over potatoes. Allow to set. Turn and cook until done all the way through.
- Top with cheese - lots ! - and allow to melt.
- Serve with salsa, taco sauce, olives, peppers and other favorite toppings.
- Reheats well in the microwave. Leftovers good for breakfast.
NotesAn EASY delicious dinner. Yes, I know it means "Egg Eggs" but that's what my son called it when he was little so that's what we call it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More