- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/3 inch-thick slices eggplant
- Olive oil for brushing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 bruschetta
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices goat cheese
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for two minutes on each side or fry in a bit of olive oil in a very hot skillet until soft.
- Preheat the broiler. Brush the cut side of the tomato slices with a bit of olive oil and scatter the thyme on top.
- Place the bruschetta on a baking sheet, spread with pesto, and then add the grilled eggplant slices, the goat cheese, and tomatoes. Drizzle a little olive oil on top and place under the broiler for several minutes, until the cheese melts and the tomatoes begin to wilt