- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 baby eggplants
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 1/4 cups asiago cheese, grated
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Drizzle olive oil over 2 baby eggplants (sliced 1/4" rounds) and roast until both sides are golden brown. Chop finely.
- Saute 1 medium onion and 2 cloves of garlic in olive oil until soft
- Combine the minced eggplant, onion, garlic with 2&1/4 cups of grated asiago cheese
- Add a few leaves of fresh basil, salt & pepper to the mixture.
- Stuff mixture into cannelloni tubes (filling is enough for 12 - 14 tubes), cover with your favourite tomato sauce and bake at 350 degrees.
- Note: It should take approximately 20 minutes if you use fresh or cooked pasta, about 45 minutes if you use the oven-ready noodles (make sure you cover the pan with foil if you use this type).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More