- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- salt to taste
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, torn into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place eggs and bread crumbs in 2 separate bowls. Dip eggplant slices in eggs, then in bread crumbs to coat. Fry coated eggplant slices in the skillet until golden brown. Season with salt, and drain on paper towels.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer eggplant, onion, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese. Top with strips of Muenster.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More