4 tsp Olive oil
1 lg Clove garlic, minced
1/2 c Chopped onion
2 c Peeled, cubed eggplant
1/2 c Peeled, seeded, chopped Tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
1/4 c Chopped, fresh basil or 1-1/2 ts dried basil
4 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
1. In medium skillet, heat olive oil, and saute garlic and onion until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in eggplant and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook over low heat until eggplant is tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in vinegar and basil.
5. Cook uncovered 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Pairs Well With
A quick dish for one!
Submitted by: "Diana Tovar"