- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package English Muffins
- 12 slices Canadian Bacon
- 8 oz. Swiss Cheese
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Grease 12 ramekins or large muffin tins.
- Cube English Muffins and place enough in ramekin to fill half way.
- Place a slice of bacon and a little cheese on top of muffins.
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt and pepper. Divide among ramekins.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees 30 minutes.
- Spoon Hollandaise Sauce over top and sprinkle with paprika.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More