- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter 4 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic.
- On a cutting board, stack 3 phyllo sheets and cut into fourths, forming 12 squares.
- Cover phyllo with a damp paper towel when not in use because it dries out quickly.
- Press 1 phyllo square (one sheet thick) into bottom of each muffin cup. (Don't worry if phyllo tears)
- Brush with butter.
- Add another layer of phyllo and brush with butter. Repeat a third time.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove phyllo baskets from muffin cups and cool on wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and add 1 tablespoon water.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet and add eggs.
- Sprinkle ham over eggs.
- Scramble eggs to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle in cheese and stir until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into phyllo baskets
NotesA perfect Mothers Day Breakfast from Paula Deen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More