- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter 4 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic.
- On a cutting board, stack 3 phyllo sheets and cut into fourths, forming 12 squares.
- Cover phyllo with a damp paper towel when not in use because it dries out quickly.
- Press 1 phyllo square (one sheet thick) into bottom of each muffin cup. (Don't worry if phyllo tears)
- Brush with butter.
- Add another layer of phyllo and brush with butter. Repeat a third time.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove phyllo baskets from muffin cups and cool on wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and add 1 tablespoon water.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet and add eggs.
- Sprinkle ham over eggs.
- Scramble eggs to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle in cheese and stir until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into phyllo baskets
NotesA perfect Mothers Day Breakfast from Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MetroCooking DC 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More