- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- 12 asparagus
- 150 g robiola cheese (use cream cheese or ricotta or mix of both if you can’t get any)
- pink pepper grains
- Put the eggs into a pot with cold water and cook for 9 minutes from the moment the water starts boiling.
- Cool them in cold water, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks and set the whites aside.
- Wash and clean the asparagus. Cut off and discard the lower white part, cut off the soft tips as well.
- Boil the tips for 3 minutes, take them out with a slotted spoon and set aside. Then boil the rest of the asparagus for 5 minutes, take them out with a slotted spoon and put shortly in a bowl with cold water so they stop cooking and keep the nice green colour.
- Chop them and put in a blender cup with the cheese, egg yolks and salt.
- Mix well, transfer the mixture into a pastry bag and fill the egg white shells.
- Decorate with the asparagus tips (if they’re very thick, cut them in half lengthwise) and the pink pepper grains and serve on a plate with some curly lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More