- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- 12 asparagus
- 150 g robiola cheese (use cream cheese or ricotta or mix of both if you can’t get any)
- pink pepper grains
- Put the eggs into a pot with cold water and cook for 9 minutes from the moment the water starts boiling.
- Cool them in cold water, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks and set the whites aside.
- Wash and clean the asparagus. Cut off and discard the lower white part, cut off the soft tips as well.
- Boil the tips for 3 minutes, take them out with a slotted spoon and set aside. Then boil the rest of the asparagus for 5 minutes, take them out with a slotted spoon and put shortly in a bowl with cold water so they stop cooking and keep the nice green colour.
- Chop them and put in a blender cup with the cheese, egg yolks and salt.
- Mix well, transfer the mixture into a pastry bag and fill the egg white shells.
- Decorate with the asparagus tips (if they’re very thick, cut them in half lengthwise) and the pink pepper grains and serve on a plate with some curly lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More