- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20-30 mins
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 150 g avocado (5.2 oz)
- 3 tblspoons lemon juice
- 2 tblspoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- salt and pepper
- Peel and half the eggs lenghtwise. Take the yolks out.
- Peel and dice the avocado. Add the yolks, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and puree everything in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture in a pastry bag and fill the egg white halves.
- Decorate with chopped red bell pepper and parsley leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More