- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20-30 mins
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 150 g avocado (5.2 oz)
- 3 tblspoons lemon juice
- 2 tblspoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- salt and pepper
- Peel and half the eggs lenghtwise. Take the yolks out.
- Peel and dice the avocado. Add the yolks, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and puree everything in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture in a pastry bag and fill the egg white halves.
- Decorate with chopped red bell pepper and parsley leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More