- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 ea small onion, chopped
- 2 cn beef consomme
- 2 tb to 3 soy sauce
- 1 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ea jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c raw rice
- 1 x salt and pepper to taste
- Brown hamburger & onion.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer until rice is done.
- To serve, put on top a dollop of sour cream
- and sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More