- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- Cooked rice (4 cups)
- Eggs (2)
- Cooked shrimp (1/4 pound, diced)
- Roast pork (1/4 pound, diced)
- Scallion (1 stalk)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Peas (1/4/ cup)
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat, pour in egg. Sir fry for a few seconds. Remove on a plate.
- 2. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Add rice, peas, and stir fry for a few seconds. Add shrimp, roast pork, and scallion.
- 3. Add 1 teaspoon salt and egg. Keep on stir frying and turning the rice over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Serve hot.
NotesEileen learned this recipe at Juliet Chang's cooking class in Brookline, MA. It's great!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More