- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- Cooked rice (4 cups)
- Eggs (2)
- Cooked shrimp (1/4 pound, diced)
- Roast pork (1/4 pound, diced)
- Scallion (1 stalk)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Peas (1/4/ cup)
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat, pour in egg. Sir fry for a few seconds. Remove on a plate.
- 2. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Add rice, peas, and stir fry for a few seconds. Add shrimp, roast pork, and scallion.
- 3. Add 1 teaspoon salt and egg. Keep on stir frying and turning the rice over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Serve hot.
NotesEileen learned this recipe at Juliet Chang's cooking class in Brookline, MA. It's great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More