- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6 per pie
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup orange drink mix
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 24 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, well. Pour into the
- graham cracker crusts, and allow to set in the refrigerator, over night.
- Note: I made the crusts, but you can buy premade graham cracker crusts
- and 1/2 the first 3 ingredients. It will be creamy and it will keep its shape, until it tumbles or falls. Also, if there are any kids in the house, they'll love
- as much, as you! Don't have any graham cracker crumbs, or don't want to buy the crusts? I think, it would be a terrific puddin'.
NotesI was looking for a new pie recipe or two, one day last year,
and this was one of the my findings. Well, I decided to try it,
and the thought came to me, , this is amazing. It's so delicious,
that it's hard to stop eating it!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More