- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6 per pie
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
BackstoryI was looking for a new pie recipe or two, one day last year,
and this was one of the my findings. Well, I decided to try it,
and the thought came to me, , this is amazing. It's so delicious,
that it's hard to stop eating it!
- 1/2 cup orange drink mix
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 24 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, well. Pour into the
- graham cracker crusts, and allow to set in the refrigerator, over night.
- Note: I made the crusts, but you can buy premade graham cracker crusts
- and 1/2 the first 3 ingredients. It will be creamy and it will keep its shape, until it tumbles or falls. Also, if there are any kids in the house, they'll love
- as much, as you! Don't have any graham cracker crumbs, or don't want to buy the crusts? I think, it would be a terrific puddin'.