- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Avocado halves
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small chile pepper - diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (I used store bought but if you want to make it yourself its chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro - do not substitute salsa)
- 1 tbspn garlic powder
- 1) Scoop avocado out of skin.
- 2) add chile pepper and juice of lime
- 3) Mash with fork (it is very important to make sure you completely crush the little diced chile peppers or someone is going to have a very hot mouth)
- 4) Add remaining ingredients and fold (not mash) together.
NotesI worked here for years and this is probably the best thing that came out of that experience!
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More