- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Avocado halves
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small chile pepper - diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (I used store bought but if you want to make it yourself its chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro - do not substitute salsa)
- 1 tbspn garlic powder
- 1) Scoop avocado out of skin.
- 2) add chile pepper and juice of lime
- 3) Mash with fork (it is very important to make sure you completely crush the little diced chile peppers or someone is going to have a very hot mouth)
- 4) Add remaining ingredients and fold (not mash) together.
NotesI worked here for years and this is probably the best thing that came out of that experience!
You must SAVE this recipe
Recipes for Vitality
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More