EL TORITO GRILL'S TABLESIDE GUACAMOLE
- 3 Avocado halves
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small chile pepper - diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (I used store bought but if you want to make it yourself its chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro - do not substitute salsa)
- 1 tbspn garlic powder
1) Scoop avocado out of skin.
2) add chile pepper and juice of lime
3) Mash with fork (it is very important to make sure you completely crush the little diced chile peppers or someone is going to have a very hot mouth)
4) Add remaining ingredients and fold (not mash) together.
You must SAVE this recipe