- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Avocado halves
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small chile pepper - diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (I used store bought but if you want to make it yourself its chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro - do not substitute salsa)
- 1 tbspn garlic powder
- Scoop avocado out of skin.
- Add chile pepper and juice of lime
- Mash with fork (it is very important to make sure you completely crush the little diced chile peppers or someone is going to have a very hot mouth)
- Add remaining ingredients and fold (not mash) together.
NotesThanks to Kate for this one!! Mmmm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More