- Cooking Time: 15 to 17 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) chocolate chips
- 3 cups raisins
- a combination of both chocolate chips and raisins
- whisk together:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups oil
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Drop by large tablespoons onto non-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Recipe can be halved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More