- Cooking Time: 15 to 17 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) chocolate chips
- 3 cups raisins
- a combination of both chocolate chips and raisins
- whisk together:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups oil
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Drop by large tablespoons onto non-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Recipe can be halved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More