- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C sugar
- 1 C Crisco (or 1/2 C Butter and 1/2 C Crisco)
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 T hot water
- 1/2 t baking soda
- In mixing bowl add dry ingrediants, excluding nuts.
- Cut in Crisco / butter with pastry blender.
- Beat 3 eggs, vanilla, water and baking soda.
- Hollow middle of dry ingredients. Add egg mixture.
- Mix and add nuts.
- Handle as little as possible.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Add water 1 t at a time if mixture is too dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More