- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C sugar
- 1 C Crisco (or 1/2 C Butter and 1/2 C Crisco)
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 T hot water
- 1/2 t baking soda
- In mixing bowl add dry ingrediants, excluding nuts.
- Cut in Crisco / butter with pastry blender.
- Beat 3 eggs, vanilla, water and baking soda.
- Hollow middle of dry ingredients. Add egg mixture.
- Mix and add nuts.
- Handle as little as possible.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Add water 1 t at a time if mixture is too dry.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More