- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C sugar
- 1 C Crisco (or 1/2 C Butter and 1/2 C Crisco)
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 T hot water
- 1/2 t baking soda
- In mixing bowl add dry ingrediants, excluding nuts.
- Cut in Crisco / butter with pastry blender.
- Beat 3 eggs, vanilla, water and baking soda.
- Hollow middle of dry ingredients. Add egg mixture.
- Mix and add nuts.
- Handle as little as possible.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Add water 1 t at a time if mixture is too dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More