- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25min
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 8 cups (32 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2-1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Grapes and assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Remove 3-1/2 cups to a small bowl; stir in pepper and set aside. Fold olives into the remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cheddar cheese, cider and paprika on low speed for 1 minute. Beat on high until almost smooth. Spread half over olive layer. Top with peppered cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheddar mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm.
- Place on serving plate and remove sides of pan. Press pecans into top; garnish with additional olives or grapes if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24-30 servings.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More