- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frozen Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake,
- 2 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and set on a serving plate.
- Pour two-thirds of bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Warm chocolate chips over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. After chocolate is melted, stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake and let stand 45-60 seconds.
- Serve with Eggnog Coffee.
NotesDad's holiday work party is tonight and you're supposed to bring dessert. Little time but want something divine? Simply add an elegant topping to Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake for a dessert that appears – and tastes – extra special.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More