- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frozen Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake,
- 2 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and set on a serving plate.
- Pour two-thirds of bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Warm chocolate chips over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. After chocolate is melted, stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake and let stand 45-60 seconds.
- Serve with Eggnog Coffee.
NotesDad's holiday work party is tonight and you're supposed to bring dessert. Little time but want something divine? Simply add an elegant topping to Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake for a dessert that appears – and tastes – extra special.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More