- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices of toasted sandwich bun (We used a bread that taste like Challah bread but its kinda sweet.)
- Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Jam or preserves
- Fresh Roasted Turkey slices (or leftover turkey will do)
- Spread 1 slice of toasted white bread generously with the cream
- cheese. Spread the other slice with the strawberry preserves.
- Place the turkey slices in the middle, close and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More