- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices of toasted sandwich bun (We used a bread that taste like Challah bread but its kinda sweet.)
- Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Jam or preserves
- Fresh Roasted Turkey slices (or leftover turkey will do)
- Spread 1 slice of toasted white bread generously with the cream
- cheese. Spread the other slice with the strawberry preserves.
- Place the turkey slices in the middle, close and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More