- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices of toasted sandwich bun (We used a bread that taste like Challah bread but its kinda sweet.)
- Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Jam or preserves
- Fresh Roasted Turkey slices (or leftover turkey will do)
- Spread 1 slice of toasted white bread generously with the cream
- cheese. Spread the other slice with the strawberry preserves.
- Place the turkey slices in the middle, close and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More