- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. wild caught salmon filet
- 1/2 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbls. fish sauce
- 1 Tbls. sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic chili sauce
- 2 Tbls. minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lay salmon on top.
- Whisk all ingredients exept for salmon and bread crumbs until combined.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the soy marinade over the salmon.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Spoon another 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the marinade over the bread crumbs until they are all saturated. Spoon any fallen topping back onto the fish.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Reserve remaining marinade for tomorrow's recipe.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Bake marinated salmon for 18 - 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve hot and reserve half for tomorrow's recipe.
NotesThis salmon dish is adapted from Ina Garten's Back to Basics. Feel free to just eat it all up in one go, as it will serve 4-6 for dinner. Otherwise, save half of the marinade and half of the salmon for Asian Salmon Cakes with Soy Mayo the next day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More