- Cooking Time: 7min
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2min
BackstoryOk, so not very original, but here is my sons favorite version. He will tell you he doesn't like sandwiches, so when we actually make one and he likes it, it's a great moment.
- 2 Slices Bran/Wheat Bread
- 1 cup Sargento Bistro Blend Sharp Wisconsin & Vermont Chedder with Real Bacon
- 1 piece sliced ham
- 1 tbsp Butter
- place slices of bread side by side on the cutting board. put the cheese on one side. Spread it out and press it into the bread so it stays. place the other slice of bread on top. (the ham does not go on at this point)
- Heat the butter in the pan on med high heat, but make sure you spread a little on the top slice of bread. once the butter has melted, place the sandwich in the pan, turn the heat to med and put a lid over the whole sandwich. Let it cook till that side is golden brown. Turn over, turn off the heat and put the lid on. Let heat through for about 3-4min, until cheese is completely melted. Remove from pan.
- Cut the sandwich in to 4 triangles and the ham into 4 triangles. Gently place the ham inside the bread with the melted cheese.
- and serve.