- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Preparation Time: All day
- 15 branches elderberry blossom
- 3 quarts water
- 6-1/2 lbs sugar
- 30 gm. zitronensäure (citric acid)
- Add water and sugar to elderberry blossoms.
- Let sit in sun all day.
- Cook above for 5-10 minutes.
- Then take out branches.
- Add 30 gm. Zitronensäure.
- Bottle and serve with water.
NotesEli Läuchli is a Swiss Artist-Humanist we met in Tucson. She is currently a watercolor artist living in Winterthur, Switzerland (http://www.eli-lauchli.ch/).
Zitronensäure is citric acid, also known as lemon salt or sour salt. It may be found in the baking or spice aisle at the grocery store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More