- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3–4 eggs
- 2 C cottage or farmer cheese
- 2 C flour
- Butter or oil
- Cabbage or sauerkraut
- Plain yogurt
- Directions: Dough
- Blend eggs and cheese in blender.
- Add about 2 cups flour.
- Makes a soft dough.
- Directions: Filling
- Sauté cabbage or sauerkraut in butter or oil with onion.
- Can parboil first if want to make ahead.
- Directions: Assembly
- Roll dough on floured board.
- Make 4” circles.
- Fill with filling.
- Fold over to crescent shape and close edges.
- Sauté in butter until browned and cooked.
- Serve with plain yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More