- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3–4 eggs
- 2 C cottage or farmer cheese
- 2 C flour
- Butter or oil
- Cabbage or sauerkraut
- Plain yogurt
- Directions: Dough
- Blend eggs and cheese in blender.
- Add about 2 cups flour.
- Makes a soft dough.
- Directions: Filling
- Sauté cabbage or sauerkraut in butter or oil with onion.
- Can parboil first if want to make ahead.
- Directions: Assembly
- Roll dough on floured board.
- Make 4” circles.
- Fill with filling.
- Fold over to crescent shape and close edges.
- Sauté in butter until browned and cooked.
- Serve with plain yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More