- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/4 C lukewarm water
- then 2 C warm water
- 1 T yeast (1 packet)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 T oil
- 2 C unbleached flour
- 1 C soy flour
- 3 more C unbleached flour
- Sauce and Toppings Ingredients:
- 1 can tomato paste (Italian plum is best)
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 C parmesan or romano cheese
- Any sausage, olives, or extra bits of fish or meat
- Olive oil
- Directions: Crust
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
- Put sugar, salt, and oil in 2 cups warm water.
- Stir until sugar melts.
- Add yeast mix.
- Add first flour: 2 cups unbleached + 1 cup soy.
- Beat smooth.
- Add up to 3 cups more flour to make fairly stiff dough.
- Knead (by Kitchenaid).
- Divide into 6 portions.
- Knead each smooth ball.
- Let rest for 10 minutes or so.
- Roll out and put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Directions: Assembly
- Make sauce by diluting tomato paste to creamy consistency.
- Paint pizza.
- Sprinkle on herbs and pepper and cheese.
- Dribble a little more tomato paste.
- Add sausages and other things.
- Then top with parmesan and stick into hot oven.
- Bake in hot oven till brown and bubbling top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More