- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bananas Foster Topping:
- 1 (12 oz.) Can Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. rum extract
- 2 under-ripened bananas
- Follow can directions on heating caramel.
- When heated, place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add allspice, nutmeg and rum extract.
- Pour on top of cooled brownies while still warm. Slice bananas and place slices on top of warm caramel.
- Store covered in an airtight container in the fridge, 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More