- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bananas Foster Topping:
- 1 (12 oz.) Can Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. rum extract
- 2 under-ripened bananas
- Follow can directions on heating caramel.
- When heated, place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add allspice, nutmeg and rum extract.
- Pour on top of cooled brownies while still warm. Slice bananas and place slices on top of warm caramel.
- Store covered in an airtight container in the fridge, 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Short & Sweet
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More