- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Melted Milk Chocolate (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13 in. pan with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt down butter.
- Mix in sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla and peanut butter, (and if desired, melted chocolate) then add to the butter mixture.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt; blend well.
- Pour mixture into readied pan and bake until toothpick tests clean, about 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
NotesTribute to Elvis's Favorite Sandwich! Combination of banana's foster type topping on peanut butter brownies! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More