- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryTribute to Elvis's Favorite Sandwich! Combination of banana's foster type topping on peanut butter brownies! Yum!
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Melted Milk Chocolate (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13 in. pan with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt down butter.
- Mix in sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla and peanut butter, (and if desired, melted chocolate) then add to the butter mixture.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt; blend well.
- Pour mixture into readied pan and bake until toothpick tests clean, about 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.