- Cooking Time: Varies on ham
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 pound ham
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 can coke
- 1 can pineapple rings drained (keep the juice)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix mustard, pineapple juice, molasses and coke together.
- Place ham in medium sized roasting pan.
- Baste with glaze bake in oven basting every 10 to 15 minutes until done.
- Bake according to directions on ham package it is different times for bone in hams.
NotesI got this recipe from a good friend, she is a BIG Elvis fan. I've made this ham many times and it always turns out great!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More