- Cooking Time: Varies on ham
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryI got this recipe from a good friend, she is a BIG Elvis fan. I've made this ham many times and it always turns out great!!
- 6 pound ham
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 can coke
- 1 can pineapple rings drained (keep the juice)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix mustard, pineapple juice, molasses and coke together.
- Place ham in medium sized roasting pan.
- Baste with glaze bake in oven basting every 10 to 15 minutes until done.
- Bake according to directions on ham package it is different times for bone in hams.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More