- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare cake according to instructions on package. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine pineapple and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Spoon over cooled cake.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add vanilla. Add pecans and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More