- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200 gr flour
- 100 gr margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 gr sugar
- a little salt
- 2 tbs cold water
- 1 kg apples (Golden)
- 100 sugar
- 1/8 l liquid whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1tbs vanille sugar
- Mix flour, margarine, egg yolk, sugar (100 gr), salt, and cold water and knead to a bal, pack in plastic folie and let rest minimum 3 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200 C , peel apples and cut in 4 pieces.
- Roll dough ca 4 mm thick and put in an oiled springform, prick bottom with a fork.
- Put in the apple pieces and bake ca 25 min. Beat eggs with sugar foamy , add whipping cream and vanille sugar continue beating and put on the pie cook for 25 min more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More