- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 premade pie crust (1/2 box)
- 6 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozarella or cheddar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley (2 tsp if using dried)
- 2 tbsp minced fresh sage (1 tsp if using dried)
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set pie crust into pie pan.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, onion, cheese, raisins, parsley, sage, and salt.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 60 minutes.
NotesThis is a savory ancient recipe from medieval times adapted for today's dinner. Great for students who are learning about the Middle Ages -- we used it in our own Medieval Feast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Home cookingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More