- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI figured with the Memorial Weekend coming up, this would be a great dish to make for your BBQ. You gotta love the Food Network!!
- 14 small boiling potatoes, such as red bliss, about 2 1/2 pounds, scrubbed well
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1-inch. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, cool, then cut the potatoes into halves.
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes with all remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.