- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 2/3 cup.
NotesWhy buy when you can make your own!
CHEF EMERIL'S CREOLE SEASONING
Chef Emeril Lagasse, of the restaurants Emeril's and NOLA in New Orleans, has a slightly different Creole seasoning recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Naked MacaronSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More