- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 2/3 cup.
NotesWhy buy when you can make your own!
CHEF EMERIL'S CREOLE SEASONING
Chef Emeril Lagasse, of the restaurants Emeril's and NOLA in New Orleans, has a slightly different Creole seasoning recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More