- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-7 Baking Apples
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 store bought pie crust
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar packed
- Mix sugar cinnamon and apples together in large bowl.
- Place the pie crust on the bottom of pie plate.
- Pour apple mixture into pie dish.
- Cut all ingredints together and sprinkle on top of apple mixture.
- Cut the 1 1/2 tbsp of butter on top of the topping.
- Bake 425 for 50 min
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More