- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Enchilada sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add salsa, beans, sauce and seasoning mix; mix well.
- ARRANGE 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese.
- Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
- BAKE, covered, 30 min.
- Remove foil.
- Bake an additional 10 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Breads and Pastry 101
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More