- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 8 oz. Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 400.
- Brown meat with onions, drain and stir in salsa, beans, dressing and taco seasoning.
- Arrange 3 tortillas in a dish.
- Layer with meat mixture, sour cream and cheese; cover.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover after 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More