- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dozen corn tortillas, made from corn, lime, water only
- 1 28 ounce can enchilada or chili sauce
- grated ff cheese
- 1/4 cup wine/broth/balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cooked bulgar wheat
- 2 cups cooked lentils, a little cooking
- water added in for moistness
- one onion chopped
- several cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander seeds
- salt if you need it
- cook onions, garlic and spices in 1/4 cup red wine, balsamic vinegar or veggie broth, until tender; mix all filling ingredients in bowl.
- prepare baking dish with very light film of oil or spray, 8X11 inch or 9X 13, or a couple round casseroles that fit the tortillas works, too.
- pour small amount of sauce into pa, cover bottom of pan with tortillas, add layer of filling, sprinkle with cheese, layer of tortillas, pour on some sauce, add filling and cheese, end with layer of tortillas and sauce with a sprinkling of cheese.
- bake 350F for about 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cooking for a Cure
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More