- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pack corn tortillas (about 12 to 18)
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans Mexican flavored tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 (14oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water, cook 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add onion to mixture.
- Spray large and deep rectangle casserole dish with cooking spray, cover bottom with tortillas (4 to 8 just cover bottom).
- Spoon beef mixture on tortillas (just enough to cover).
- Spoon 1/2 can of tomatoes on beef.
- Cover tomatoes with some of the enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese to cover the sauce.
- Continue to layer in that order until all is gone.
- Ending up with enchilada sauce saving some cheese to top later.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 33 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover and top with cheese pop back in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesVery easy and fast!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Shrimp Tacos With Lime-cilantro Crema
Cranberry Maple Pulled Pork
Anzac BiscuitsSee More