- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pack corn tortillas (about 12 to 18)
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans Mexican flavored tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 (14oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water, cook 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add onion to mixture.
- Spray large and deep rectangle casserole dish with cooking spray, cover bottom with tortillas (4 to 8 just cover bottom).
- Spoon beef mixture on tortillas (just enough to cover).
- Spoon 1/2 can of tomatoes on beef.
- Cover tomatoes with some of the enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese to cover the sauce.
- Continue to layer in that order until all is gone.
- Ending up with enchilada sauce saving some cheese to top later.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 33 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover and top with cheese pop back in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesVery easy and fast!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More