Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 lb Hamburger meat
1 bag (2 cups) Mexican cheese
1 pkg corn tortillas
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can red Enchilada Sauce
1 small can chopped green chilies
1) Preheat the oven to 350
2) Brown hamburger meat.
3) in a large bowl mix browned hamburger meat, soups, enchilada sauce and chilies.
4) Tear enough tortillas in small pieces to cover the bottom.
5) Half 6 corn tortillas. Place them around the outer side of the 13x9 baking dish. Standing them upright.
6) Pour the mixture of wet ingredients over the torn tortillas.
7) Cover with a layer of cheese.
8) Bake until cheese is melted and bubbling. About 39-45 minutes.
Serves nicely with a salad and Mexican Rice.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Casserole