- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small head of hearts of romaine, shredded
- 1-2 cups cold leftover enchilada chicken
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Chop romaine.
- Place enchilada chicken on top.
- Add mango and avocado on top of that.
- Eat up! No salad dressing needed!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More