- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small head of hearts of romaine, shredded
- 1-2 cups cold leftover enchilada chicken
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Chop romaine.
- Place enchilada chicken on top.
- Add mango and avocado on top of that.
- Eat up! No salad dressing needed!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More