- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (11 oz) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiltued
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- Shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream
- Small tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips. Yield: 7 servings.
- If you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
NotesIf you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More