- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (11 oz) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiltued
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- Shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream
- Small tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips. Yield: 7 servings.
- If you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
NotesIf you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More