- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (11 oz) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiltued
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- Shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream
- Small tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips. Yield: 7 servings.
- If you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
NotesIf you like Max & Ermas chicken tortilla soup, this tastes very similar. It is also simple to make for a quick meal.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More