- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 oz. bag Light Tostitos tortilla chips
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 10 1/2 oz. can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. pkg. Lite Velveeta cheese
- 12 1/2 oz. can cooked chicken breast
- Combine salsa, milk, chilies, soup, cheese and chicken in saucepan.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Fill a 9x13 casserole with tortilla chips.
- Pour sauce over chips and bake in 350 degree oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Information:
- 255 cal., 5.4 g. fat, 1.5 g. fiber
- Serves - 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More