- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 oz. bag Light Tostitos tortilla chips
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 10 1/2 oz. can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. pkg. Lite Velveeta cheese
- 12 1/2 oz. can cooked chicken breast
- Combine salsa, milk, chilies, soup, cheese and chicken in saucepan.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Fill a 9x13 casserole with tortilla chips.
- Pour sauce over chips and bake in 350 degree oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Information:
- 255 cal., 5.4 g. fat, 1.5 g. fiber
- Serves - 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More