- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crumbled corn bread
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt.
- Crumble beef mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce.
- Drain meatballs; place in a serving dish.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with toothpicks.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More