- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crumbled corn bread
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt.
- Crumble beef mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce.
- Drain meatballs; place in a serving dish.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with toothpicks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More