- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (14-oz.) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 (14.75-oz.) cans Green Giant Cream Style Sweet Corn
- 2 (10-oz.) cans Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 (10-oz.) can chunk white and dark chicken in water, drained
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. uncooked vermicelli, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- GARNISH, IF DESIRED
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 oz. (3 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- 1. In Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine broth, corn, enchilida sauce and chilies; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add all remaining soup ingredients; mix well.
- 2. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 minutes or until vermicelli is tender; stirring occasionally. Ladle soup into individual bowls. Garnish each serving with onion and cheese.
- 6 servings
NotesThis is a fantastic soup, my DH loves it. It's nice for a cold Fall/Winter day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More