- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese, divided
- 8 oz. chopped, cooked shrimp or shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Sour cream or light sour cream (optional)
- Diced avocado (optional)
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, shrimp, cilantro, green onions and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in a medium bowl.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup cheese mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up.
- Spread remainder of first can of enchilada sauce in bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange enchiladas, seam-side down, over sauce. Spoon second can of enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Cover and bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven.
- Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More