- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento Pepper Jack Shredded Cheese, divided
- 8 oz. chopped, cooked shrimp or shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Sour cream or light sour cream (optional)
- Diced avocado (optional)
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, shrimp, cilantro, green onions and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in a medium bowl.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup cheese mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up.
- Spread remainder of first can of enchilada sauce in bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange enchiladas, seam-side down, over sauce. Spoon second can of enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Cover and bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven.
- Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and avocado, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More