- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky-style mild salsa, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine salsa and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup salsa mixture, beans, corn, zucchini, olives and 1 cup cheese in separate bowl.
- Coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold edges over filling.
- Place 2 rows of six tortillas each in pan.
- Cover with remaining salsa mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More