- 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky-style mild salsa, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Combine salsa and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine 1 cup salsa mixture, beans, corn, zucchini, olives and 1 cup cheese in separate bowl.
Coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
Fold edges over filling.
Place 2 rows of six tortillas each in pan.
Cover with remaining salsa mixture.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.