- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 heads of Belgian endive
- 1 1/2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 T. mayo.
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 T. EVOO
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Brie, sliced roughly into thin slices
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut halves
- Trim off the core end of each head of endive. Separate the leaves, and spread leaves over a serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion.
- Place the pear slices and the brie slices over the endive. Sprinkle the walnut pieces evenly over the salad.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the top. Serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More