- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 heads of Belgian endive
- 1 1/2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 T. mayo.
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 T. EVOO
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Brie, sliced roughly into thin slices
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut halves
- Trim off the core end of each head of endive. Separate the leaves, and spread leaves over a serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion.
- Place the pear slices and the brie slices over the endive. Sprinkle the walnut pieces evenly over the salad.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the top. Serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More