- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 to 6 heads of Belgian endive
- 1 1/2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 T. mayo.
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 T. EVOO
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Brie, sliced roughly into thin slices
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut halves
- Trim off the core end of each head of endive. Separate the leaves, and spread leaves over a serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion.
- Place the pear slices and the brie slices over the endive. Sprinkle the walnut pieces evenly over the salad.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the top. Serve at room temperature.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
It's all about that protein
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More