- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Cool Whip Free, and spreadable fruit.
- Add red grapes, green grapes, celery, and pecans. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
- Tips: Apricot spreadable fruit may be substituted for orange marmalade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More