- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Cool Whip Free, and spreadable fruit.
- Add red grapes, green grapes, celery, and pecans. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
- Tips: Apricot spreadable fruit may be substituted for orange marmalade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More